Thursday, July 7, 2011

Fire Hair for the Win

Thank you guys so much for your comments! They are very encouraging. I had a terrible day today but when I saw the comments that has been posted, my day was made. You guys cannot imagine how much it means to me. I water-colored a bit today. So here's the process and the result. The final product is of poor quality but y'know...it happens.


Muchas gracias por sus comentarios! Me ayudan mucho. He tenido un día horrible hoy pero cuando vi los comentarios que publicaron, mi día se hizo mejor. Ustedes no pueden imaginar lo mucho que significa para mí. He pintado un poco hoy. Así que aquí está el proceso y el resultado. El producto final es de mala calidad, pero ya saben ... a veces pasa eso.


photo




photo




photo






photo


photo


photo

Can't paint without music


No se puede pintar sin música


photo


photo


photo


photo

Once again, I apologize for the poor quality of the scan.

Otra vez, les pido disculpas por la mala calidad del scan.

21 comments:

  1. Nice post. And <3 the photos on your blog :)

    http://thepileofstyle.blogspot.com/
    if you like it we can follow each other :*

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) A new blogger! Hi! I'm Yasmeen. I hope you enjoy blogging as much as I do. It's going to be fun. And you'll get tons of encouragement along the way (Okay, so now that I made my speech...) I think your watercolor is badass. It's kind of silly looking, almost like a smurf; but in a good way! :P

    Yasmeen
    Castle Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's an awesome drawing, love the shading! :)


    xoxo,
    Addie
    The Cat Hag

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww this is so nice :)
    http://modejoy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Qué bonito!

    Follow my blog for your daily dose of California style :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Betsy!! You are such great painter. Painting which draw is amazing. Its look so nice.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely post, I adore your painting! My sister also paints, and I wish I could...but sadly, not in the cards for me.

    xo,
    Em

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow the colors are incredible! i love it

    couturelust.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cool!! Great blog- following you :)

    www.wanderlustfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are awesome! Wish I could whip up a piece of art like this! If only!

    Love your blog, and hope that if you have time you will stop by my site, The Internet Garbage and leave some feedback! We are just getting our feet off the ground and would love to see you around!

    Much love,
    The Internet Garbage

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey, I follow now your amazing blog!! Hope you follow me back...:)
    Mela xx

    http://melamusings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. a ver que has pintado..pues me gusta, es muy original !
    Espero que estes bien,
    Un besote

    www.letiziabarcelona.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Welcome to blogging!

    A fellow artist,

    PvdH -designer and illustrator

    www.ThePvdHJournal.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow you are so talented! This is a beautiful work of art! I've been meaning to try my hand at painting and I think you've just inspired me! (:

    http://thefashionlatte.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. how cool! lovely artwork!

    http://pinklemonsorbet.blogspot.com/

    Meena xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Geniales, espero ver mas muy pronto.

    http://paquetevistasbien.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. love the colors!

    your newest follower Michelle
    pinklemonincrystal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. love your big eyes...
    www.liligabbiano.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. hahaha love the colors <3
    kiss u

    oana

    ReplyDelete
  20. It's so nice!!

    followed you back!!


    pashionality.com

    ReplyDelete